Here are 10 of my favorite iPhone apps that you may have never head of. Enjoy!
10. Narro (free) – Convert your favorite text blog posts into an audio podcast feed.
9. Vote Spotter (free) – See what your US elected officials vote on and give them feedback on how they voted.
7. Fing (free) – Network analyzer that scans your currently connected WiFi network and gives you useful information on the connected devices.
5. Fit Men Cook ($3.99) – Very well designed recipes app for finding tasty yet healthy meals to cook.
4. Vellum (free) – Clean layout and nice size selection of amazing wallpapers for your iPhone.
3. Blinkist (freemium) – Listen to short summaries of the most popular non-fiction books so you can learn the most important points without reading the actual book.
2. Tunity (free) – Get a real-time audio stream of nearly any TV channel. Great if you’re at a gym or sports bar and want to listen to a muted TV.
1. Musi (free) – Stream any YouTube video as an audio file that will play even when your iPhone is locked or you’re using other apps.
What’s your favorite app that almost nobody knows about?
By Andy Slye